Milk Storage Bag (30ct)
Cimilre Milk Storage Bags are created to help mothers conveniently store breast milk without taking up much space in your fridge. Cimilre Milk Storage Bag has a unique milk temperature sensor, which changes the color of transparent Cimilre LOGO to pink when milk has reached proper room temperature. No more wondering if your stored milk is at safe temperature for baby to drink. Tightly zipper sealed bags assists in mother feeling confident and comfortable with protecting the quality of breastmilk and avoiding leakage. Bags up to 7 ounces of expressed breast milk with easy to read measuring scale.
- Hygienically pre-sealed
- BPA Free
- Disposable, no hassle of cleaning. Use and throw
- Labels enclosed to mark and track milk collection date
- Easy to read measuring scale
- Self-standing and sleek making storage easy and clutter free
- Zipper sealed tight to prevent leakage and contamination
- Milk temperature Sensor
- Bags up to 7 ounces
- 30 bags of 200 ml (7 ounces) per pack
How to Use:
- Appropriate milk storage is very important in protecting the beneficial components of expressed breast milk. To start, always date the milk before storing.
- Breast milk can sit at room temperature for 4-8 hours (61-79 degree F)
- In a cooler with 3-4 ice packs (59 degree F), breast milk can stay for up to 24 hours.
- In a Refrigerator (32-39 degree F), breast milk is good for up to 3-8 days and thawed milk is good for 24 hours.
- In a Freezer (less than 39 degree F), breast milk is good for up to 6 months. And in a Deep Freezer ( F) breastmilk is good for up to 12 months
- In order to thaw frozen milk, thaw slowly in refrigerator, the night before use or place sealed frozen milk bag/bottle in a bowl of warm water to bring the milk to room temperature.
- Do NOT refreeze thawed milk
- Never Microwave Breast Milk as all the protective compositions can be lost with the heat generated from the microwave.