- Pockets inside the robe for post-operative fluid drains
- Detachable bra with front velcro closure & supportive but soft
- Bra features pockets inside to hold The Brobe Ice Packs or prosthetic breasts
- Three-quarter length sleeves for easy IV access during treatment
- Incredibly soft cotton blend fabric & stylish enough to wear with leggings
Some other items to consider if you are purchasing this item for post-operative recovery:
- Hot/Cold Packs: Cold or Hot therapy packs fit perfectly into Recovery Bra (included with every Brobe) or Comfort Pillow to help reduce pain or swelling
- Post-Operative Drain Belt (AKA The Shower Belt): Originally designed for wearing into the shower, but routinely worn under clothing for optimal comfort. Pockets are made from moisture-wicking fabric, to dry quickly.
- Post-Operative/Thermal Comfort Recovery Bra: Bra includes inner breast pockets for Ice Packs or prosthetic breasts. Having one recovery bra is essential, but it's always a good idea (and very convenient) to have an extra bra to wear while the other is in the wash.
- Thermal Comfort Contour Pillow: Super soft, machine washable pillow, designed to hold hot/cold packs for targeted thermal therapy relief & hot or cold relief.
- Cooling Wrap: Scarf designed to cool core body temperature for 3-4 hours of relief via crystal polymer cooling technology. Non-toxic, completely reusable & tucks discreetly into your favorite summer scarf.
- Extra Recovery Brobe (Robe + Recovery Bra Combo): Most women basically live in their Brobe for the weeks following surgery, so it's good to have an extra Recovery Brobe for a little variety (and post-op hygiene).
- “Healing Comfortably”: This 26-page guide is tailored to those going through breast surgery but the tips and insights are useful for most people walking the road to recovery.