• Men and women age 18 and over Vitamin Distinctions:
• Provides vitamins A, B, C, D and E in highly bioavailable forms
• Includes Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate Special Features:
• Convenient one-capsule-per-day dosing
• Antioxidant complex includes alpha lipoic acid and a blend of CoQ10 and sustained-release water-soluble MicroActive Q10
• Choline and inositol for healthy cognitive function
• Supports cellular health with 500 mcg lycopene and 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D
• Helps maintain macular and retinal health with 3 mg lutein and 500 mcg zeaxanthin
1 capsule daily, with a meal
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 73% beta carotene)1,125 mcg vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)180 mg vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3)50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)20 mg thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)3 mg riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))3 mg niacin (as niacinamide)20 mg vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))4 mg folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg) vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)500 mcg biotin300 mcg pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)10 mg iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg zinc (as zinc citrate)25 mg selenium (as selenomethionine)70 mcg manganese (as manganese citrate)2 mg chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)75 mcg boron (as boron glycinate)1 mg choline (as choline bitartrate)10 mg inositol25 mg coenzyme Q10 sustained-release50 mg (from MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex & CoQ10alpha lipoic acid50 mg FloraGLO® lutein3 mg zeaxanthin500 mcg lycopene500 mcg
Other Ingredients: other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), potato starch, ascorbyl palmitate Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. ®FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM. TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates. MicroActive® is a registered trademark of BioActives, LLC.
This product is vegetarian.