Breast forms are very resilient and are designed for your everyday comfort. If properly cared for in the correct way, your breast form should be able to last you for many years! There is something you should avoid maintaining the design and texture for a longer time period.
- Avoid puncturing the breast form with sharp objects because repair is not possible. (i.e. pins, fingernails, jewelry, and brooches)
- Do not use talcum powder and body lotions on or areas touching your breast form.
Make sure to wash with soap (gentle cleaner) and water every day, and then dry it with a soft cloth or towel. When not being worn it should be kept in the cradle provided. This will help maintain the shape of your breast form.
- Put about 3 drops of a gentle cleanser on the adhesive surface (must be dry) and then moisten a gentle brush or non-abrasive washcloth.
- In a circular movement scrub the adhesive surface with the brush or washcloth firmly for almost three minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Lastly, let the breast forms air dry.
(*Images from Amoena)